One Source and its sales network have expertise in calling on retailers across North America. We have years of experience setting up individualized, nationwide sales rep networks catered to client's companies and categories. Products and programs get presented to the retailers that best fit the company.
Retail headquarters sales
Each retailer has its own systems and methods and One Source can guide vendor clients through the ins and outs of each account. We offer a complete headquarters sales package, including:
- Gaining initial meetings with retailers for company introductions and line reviews
- Driving sales through business development, incremental, and promotional opportunities
- Maintaining communications with buyers, product managers, and designers
- Creating and managing line review strategies and lead presentations, including timely follow up
- Presenting new concepts/ideas to buyers on an ongoing basis
- Managing vendor samples
- Setting up retailer planograms and modulars
- Providing customized retailer competitive and trend analysis reports
- Providing assistance with updates to packaging and brands
- Assisting with creating compelling sales and marketing presentations
- Assisting with vendor agreement negotiations and paperwork
- Providing sustainability initiative guidance
- Consulting on retail key account and strategic account management
- Procuring product development direction and opportunities on private label/licensed/celebrity branded programs
Our experts in EDI, Retail Link, PartnersOnline, and other retailer platforms are available to manage your business as easily and efficiently as possible. We assist with forecasting and shipping schedules and offer recommendations on product liability insurance and inspection services.
3PL & logistics
One Source has partners in the USA that will develop a complete third party logistics plan that meets your needs for servicing major retailers and shiping direct to consumer for your e-commerce accounts.
In Canada, we have our own facility, which we manage. Our expertise finds the most efficient methods for importing into Canada, shipping across Canada, and handling the requirements of Canada’s key retailers.
Our product development team and talented designers take a concept from an idea, to life-like renderings, to completion. Their work includes 2D and 3D illustrations.
Our China based office provides sourcing, samples, and prototypes. With feet on the ground in China, India, and Vietnam, we follow your products from inception, through quality assurance checks, to final shipping to your retail customers.
Custom packaging, merchandising, and corporate identity solutions
Our expertise goes beyond sales, logistics, and product development. We offer these services to help complete the look and feel of your product:
- Packaging with stellar graphic design to clearly position and explain your product offering
- Retail merchandising from design to execution, such as planograms, floor displays, powerwings, PDQs, and pallet loaded merchandising for wholesale club style style retailers.
- Corporate identity, including logo development, brand development, and print advertising design
Social media messaging, web development, e-commerce
Our social media expert can help your company be more awesome on the internet. She has worked with one-person design studios, nationally known public speakers, and Fortune 500 companies. Her collaborative approach brings everyone together so your message connects with your customers. Working together, she’ll create content your audience wants to see/read/watch and do it on a schedule that’s realistic and caters to your strengths and skill sets.